Ymir is a 4X multiplayer strategy game combined with a city builder where each player develops a civilization of pigmen starting at the stone age.
More about Ymir
- This game is a one-man project: development is slow.
- This game is likely to forever remain an experimental work-in-progress and to never reach the quality, stability and optimization of a finished product: buy it only if you think it’s worth it NOW, and not based on future expectations.
- Playing solo is possible, but the main focus of this game is multiplayer.
- The game is available in more languages than English, but localization is done by the community and might be partial and incomplete.
- Pigs with clothes.
- Multiplayer on local or persistent servers.
- Complex socio-economic simulator for a challenging city-building experience on its own.
- Technological evolution with hundreds to techs, from the stone age to post-iron age.
- Fully procedural worlds where each region is random and unique.
- 7 biomes, each one with its own specific resources to encourage player-trading.
- Advanced diplomatic and economic tools to setup treaties ( right of passage, taxes, payments, trade agreements… ) and trade routes between players.
- Real-time battles.
- WILL remain free of any pay-to-win .
How to download and install Ymir torrent on your PC ?
- If you don’t have one, install a torrent client like μTorrent or Deluge.
- Download Ymir torrent file by clicking the download button below.
- Download and install an archive extractor (if necessary) like 7-zip.
- Read the README file
- Follow the README instructions (ex : run the crack program)
- Launch the game